Re: Missing Plopsy

by lilg108

Original Post

Missing Plopsy

★★ Novice

So I recently bought Nifty Knitting however I have no access to Plopsy other than to list items. It doesn’t show up on the computer or the phone and I don’t understand why? 

Message 1 of 7 (869 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lilg108 

Click the Computer Click more Click order Click more once or twice click Browse Plopsy.

Click phone and select the Household tab. Scroll down to Browse Plopsy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen 

Those options don’t show up in my game

Message 3 of 7 (853 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lilg108 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (844 Views)

★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen 

Okay so I took out my mods folder and tested it. Plopsy does now show up so obviously a mod is causing the issue, do you have any idea if there are any mods known to conflict at all? I will go through them all anyway just didn’t know if there were any known conflicts or anything.

Message 5 of 7 (792 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lilg108 

I do not know which particular Mod causes this. Mods are prone to cause issues after a Game Patch so you should always test them and make sure you use the latest version of the Mods you use.

Message 6 of 7 (759 Views)

★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen 

Okay thank you!

Message 7 of 7 (744 Views)