How often should I fire off bug reports?

by OrigAccountSUX

Original Post

How often should I fire off bug reports?

★ Apprentice

I could probably fill the bug report area with 10-20 bugs a day but the cold hard fact is that EA gives the staff for Sims4 just enough money and man-power to keep the game functional enough to sell DLC and not much more. So I feel like 'whats the point?'. I didn't expect to fall in love with Sims4, I got it on whim from Steam sale and have been enjoying the hell out of it but the bugs drive me nuts! And it's not like this game is in the dust of the past there's still active development on it just not enough to sort out all the bugs.

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Re: How often should I fire off bug reports?

Hero (Retired)

@OrigAccountSUX There is a thread here to get you started [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum that answers your question. There is also this thread to explain in more detail [INFORMATION] How does this forum work?. The bug forum is the place to post bug reports. Please read through the following list [READ FIRST] Compiled list of reported Issues before you make any new reports as there are many already reported issues you can add to.

Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: How often should I fire off bug reports?

★★★★ Expert

@OrigAccountSUX

As @PoptartJuniper said, check the Compiled list first. If you see a bug you have in there, open it up and click on "Me Too", reply and add your own experiences with it.

If you have a bug that's not in there, then go ahead and post it. They can't fix it if people don't report it.

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)