Original Post

Accepted Solution

can sims 4 be free this christmas

★★ Novice

hey i was hoping that sims 4 could please be free this christmas 

Message 1 of 6 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can sims 4 be free this christmas

@kxngkill keep an eye on the EA's social media channels, as they tend to advertise there when they give a free game on Origin. Sims 4 base game was available for free a few times, by now (though mostly for the US), so i wouldn't be surprised if there will be another giveaway for it. 

Also, the Sims community tends to advertise when the Sims 4 base game is given away for free, so watching the dedicated Sims 4 boards will definitely help.

Don't lose hope. And even if it doesn't happen, usually the Sims 4 base game is quite cheap in sales (the usual discount is 75% in winter/summer sales)

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (389 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kxngkill I am not aware of any plans to make The Sims 4 available for free but will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (405 Views)

@kxngkill keep an eye on the EA's social media channels, as they tend to advertise there when they give a free game on Origin. Sims 4 base game was available for free a few times, by now (though mostly for the US), so i wouldn't be surprised if there will be another giveaway for it. 

Also, the Sims community tends to advertise when the Sims 4 base game is given away for free, so watching the dedicated Sims 4 boards will definitely help.

Don't lose hope. And even if it doesn't happen, usually the Sims 4 base game is quite cheap in sales (the usual discount is 75% in winter/summer sales)

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 6 (390 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 6 (354 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 5 of 6 (353 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @kxngkill.

Darko 

Darko.png