Seasons in Apartments

by MeadowThayerr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Seasons in Apartments

★ Apprentice

When playing in an apartment building (the penthouse lot from city living, but rebuilt) I have noticed recently that even though the house has a roof and walls and a thermostat the family members in the house keep getting the moodlets related to weather (i.e. overheating, freezing, etc.) and have gone blue from it as well.

Also, when there is a blizzard or a storm, they all get the interaction to "run inside" even though they're already inside, so that's extremely aggravating. 

Message 1 of 6 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Seasons in Apartments

★ Apprentice

I have fixed the issue, there was a broken mod I somehow didn't remove.  Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (342 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Make sure the roof is properly covering the room, there may be even one square that has not been covered properly. Elongated Eaves may not be enough.

Message 2 of 6 (488 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have.  The entire house is properly covered.  It happens on all the floors in the house too, even though other rooms may fully be surrounding it.

Message 3 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★ Expert

@MeadowThayerr Have you uploaded this house to The Gallery? There might be other helpers on this site who can download it, see how it looks in their game, and perhaps make some recommendations on how to fix it.

Message 4 of 6 (425 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RandomBuzziness Not since it happened, but I'll do that the next time I load the game up and leave a comment here.
Message 5 of 6 (419 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have fixed the issue, there was a broken mod I somehow didn't remove.  Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (343 Views)