Save a Style

by Froggewogge

Original Post

Save a Style

★ Novice

The Sims 4 has been out almost 8 years now, and we still cannot save our own styles in CAS? It's a little shocking to me. I thought it was a feature at first, so I went to The Sims Forums to ask where the save option is in the Styled Looks tab. I got a lot of "it's so dumb we don't have that yet"s and "wait that's a feature? I was so excited"s for replies.

It would be wonderful to save our own outfits in CAS. And such a simple addition to the game too, right? With my current programming knowledge, I know it wouldn't take too long to add it. I don't know how many Simmers would use this feature, but at least it'd be there for the ones who'd need it.

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Save a Style

★★★ Apprentice

Mee Too'd 

I would love to be able to save my own styles, I had an event at my Sim's Lot just today and when all three Generations of males turned up in the same outfit ( self-styled ) I knew that not only am I boring LOL, but the ability to save my styles would also be a huge benefit.

Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

Re: Save a Style

★★★ Newbie

This and more traits. 

Maybe they should also do something similar they did with lot traits and lot challenges for cas 

Especially when we only get three slots for a Sims personality. Then stuff like vegetarian and lactose intolerant could be an added thing instead of a core part of someone's personality, lol

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)