Expansion packs

by CherryA22

Original Post

Expansion packs

★ Novice

Why is it when there’s a sale for expansion packs on the computer version the sale isn’t for console players as well. I’ve seen plenty of sales for pc users but never for console. 

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Re: Expansion packs

Champion (Retired)

@CherryA22 

Microsoft (Xbox) and Sony (PlayStation) decide if there should be a sale on their platforms. You see they do not make money on the consoles so they need to make up for that by having higher prices on games for the console.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

★ Novice

But the thing I don’t understand is that it’s all the same game just different platforms. It shouldn’t matter it’s still their game none the less and if there’s a sale it should be for the game in general not just for certain gamers. Ya know just a thought. 

Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)

Champion

@CherryA22 , it is still up to Sony and Microsoft.  While the game is the same, It has to work on their hardware, so the software has to be made to work on their systems. Therefore it is up to them when they want to put software designed for their systems on sale.  There is nothing EA can do about that.  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)