Why I won't be playing Fifa anymore or future Fifa's

by paulsteele341

Original Post

Highlighted

Why I won't be playing Fifa anymore or future Fifa's

★ Apprentice

May as well give myself a death sentence with Fifa and EA but hopefully they may listen as they have a lost a customer and many more with how they have performed this year.

I've had massive ups and downs this year with Fifa... its been very addictive and I've splashed cash like everyone else. its been enjoyable and frustrating as I feel at time the game feel broken. 

The final straw for me to fall out with the game is the constant renewal of the same players with better stats every few weeks..... for example I saved enough money to buy Aubameyang 92 and he was an absolute game changer. I knew there would be a TOTS version of him but to release at 93 version of him 2 week later after the Uefa win and then probably another one if arsenal win then this just shows EA true colours of milking as much money as they can out of their customers.... Well congratulations it may have worked with some people but I've lost total interest in game.... Having 9 versions of Aubameyang and 12 Versions of Virgil Van * is an absolute joke.

Hope you listen EA.... I think this year you will have lost a number of loyal customers over your greed!

Message 1 of 1 (144 Views)