Ultimate Legends Solo Battles

by BOBZESTP

Original Post

Ultimate Legends Solo Battles

★★★ Newbie

For release one of the ultimate legends solo battles there is a side star mission to force a fumble. I have tried many many times gotten many sacks and hit sticks but I just can’t force a fumble. Did this happen to anyone else and how were you able to do it?

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: Ultimate Legends Solo Battles

@BOBZESTP my strategy to force a fumble on competitive difficulty level against the AI is either Cover 0 Blitz (I use Pinch Buck O out of 3-4 odd with some pre-snap adjustments) and usering the player sacking the QB (I always use the strip-ball key to do the sack. in this play, most often one of my OLB gets the sack and therefore I have quite a good chance to do a strip sack...) or Cover 4 out of 3-4 and trying to hitstick the WR (does not work that well on run plays). for me, doing the Blitz is my prefered strategy, but I'd say it depends on whether you have DBs with big hitter trait or good pash rushers with strip-ball trait.

I have to say that forcing a fumble on competitive difficulty is one of the rare objectives I have to redo sometimes. I try to avoid that by punting the ball immediately at the beginning of my drives just to increase the amount of defensive plays and therefore increase the opportunities to force a fumble.

by the way: if the objective is to recover a fumble, it also works to do a lateral and recover the ball. Wink

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)