Re: Still no news on refund!

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still no news on refund!

★★★ Newbie

I requested a refund on Battlefield 1 within the 24hr time limit, last Friday! It shows on my account as refund requested, but i have not had a single bit of communication on when this will be refunded.

Earlier today i tried to get onto the support chat and the site advised the wait would be under 5mins. 4hours later still no chat and I'm left thinking if i really want to use Origin again for my game purchases. Which is a shame since i wanted to purchase Titanfall 2!

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@alondon85 Hi, refunds can take between 6 and 10 days to process. 

If support contacts aren't going through, you can try swapping to a different browser or a different device? Perhaps there's something local blocking the contact from going through. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@alondon85 Hi, refunds can take between 6 and 10 days to process. 

If support contacts aren't going through, you can try swapping to a different browser or a different device? Perhaps there's something local blocking the contact from going through. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good day. I also requested a refund because initially i accidentally pre-ordered the Polish version and after that i also purchased a English version so i can play. (I am from Romania and I live in Poland). The refund status is still Refund Requested for more than 10 days. When I attempt to See Details, it says that the page does not exist. Please assist me as I have 2 copies of Battlefield 1 and you can understand why I requested the refund in the first place. Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (284 Views)

Community Manager

@Damnasius Hi, in that case please reach out to support, they can take a closer look at the refund status. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

As you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)