Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Leaderboards/Career Stats

by ClownWolf137

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic thank you so much for the response, people say there is no communication, well this just proves them wrong Standard smile keep up the great work!
Message 11 of 17 (3,814 Views)

★★ Novice
I would love to see this. Battlefront l, Battlefield 1 have an app like that and I put more time into those game because of the app. It makes it more interesting. Battlefront ll deserves this as well. Standard smile
Message 12 of 17 (3,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Only a bad player with fear of exposing their mediocrity and no grasp on the game would complain about including something that is present in EVERY other FPS out there. 

In a game like this one where high points will reward you with heroes and other reinforcements, a good KD and a high win percentage will generally go hand-in-hand. With that being said, though, KD is actually a better estimation of skill in the sense that bad players can be carried by a great squad to achieve an incredibly good win ratio – but not an equally high KD. Yet the game is by definition about winning, which is why win ratio should have a bigger focus than KD, contrary to how you designed the predecessor's stats page, where KD was the visual center of attention.

I bought this game together with friends and we all played the hell out of the predecessor. I really, really loved playing this game, but the fact that you left out this fundamental aspect completely voids the experience of anything resembling meaning. Why would you do this? We all stopped playing because of it, and since then I have been checking back to see if you have finally realised the promise you made half a year ago. But no, nothing yet. What the **** is up with this?! I have honestly NEVER seen such an indefensible decision from a developer. Ever. 

Message 13 of 17 (3,327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I stopped playing this game over 3 months ago..when they broke palpatine so bad they had to take him out the game..when you couldn't board the shuttle in Ewok hunt..when the x2 multiplier was broke..and when they added hero starfighter..which was and still is broke..every time the game ends you rather fly into debris and explode..or you fly out of bounds and explode..you have no control of your ship so no matter what you get a death even if I didn't die all game..couldn't take it anymore so I quit..I loved this game..and so far all they have added is clone skins that I remember being leaked literally a year ago..there milking it..I don't trust EA anymore..I'm gonna play Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fallout 76 when there out..didn't even play the beta for Battlefield V..and even though anthem looks good..just the fact that it's EA..means im not gonna buy it..ruined this game for me..I know playing it was technically a waste of time..but now I feel like I've wasted 3 years playing Star Wars Battlefront..

Message 14 of 17 (3,312 Views)

★★ Guide

I Agree it should work like         W-0 D-0 L-0 K/D 0.00 WIN RATE 0.00% POINTS 1000

Message 15 of 17 (2,936 Views)

★★★ Guide

I would just like to have objective scorer stats compared to avg objective score....those are the real players that make a difference in the game 

Message 16 of 17 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Especially since the celebration Edition gives all present and future in game purchasable items so what's left to strive for when you got all skins and customizables for your fully leveled up classes and heroes as well as all career chalenges the answer should be Leaderboards and career statistics.

Message 17 of 17 (1,224 Views)