Pulled same mut super star nat twice need to be able to trade In for player

by AnyTimesEA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pulled same mut super star nat twice need to be able to trade In for player

★★ Novice

I won the 50 games and 145 stars and got Zach Etta both times may I hate this so much

Message 1 of 47 (1,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Receiving duplicate NAT MUT Superstar 89-90

Community Manager (retired)
@GabrielJB1 Hey there ...

Thanks for the feedback. This has been passed along to the MUT Development Team. Unfortunately, I do not believe anything can be done for this week's reward but it is something the team will review for future consideration. There are players that have already engaged with the content or quicksold their player item. Making a change now would not be fair to those players and there is no way to address that.

The MUT Development Team is aware of the sentiment and it is something they need to review and consider for future HR Events or future programs. Thanks for the feedback.

K

View in thread

Message 34 of 47 (2,178 Views)

All Replies

Re: Pulled same mut super star nat twice need to be able to trade In for player

★★ Apprentice

I agree I pulled Lawrence both packs and can we make these able to be traded not auctioned. So those of us who got the same cart for challenges and house rules can exchange amongst ourselves. Ridiculous I grinder to 50 wins today for essentially 800 training a la 40k coins. $400 into the game and ea sets it up like this? Please fix I don’t wanna ghost this early in the year 

Message 2 of 47 (1,482 Views)

Got Zach Ertz Twice

★★★ Novice

After acheiving 145 stars in the mut superstars solo challenges, I got Zach Ertz. I already have George Kittle, so I ask that Zach Ertz be switched with a fellow 89 overall player Demarcus Lawrence. Then, after winning 50 house rules games I somehow managed to get the same zach ertz. I beg that something be done, like switching this one with Stephon Gilmore. I worked so hard for these two players and I feel as though I have been robbed of my efforts as the second zach ertz is useless to me. Please someone just go into my item binder and get rid of both Zach ertz cards for some more useful players such as Lawrence and Gilmore. My gamertag on the xbox is UncleBoyBlue. Thanks

Message 3 of 47 (1,495 Views)

Re: Got Zach Ertz Twice

★★★ Novice
@vernonpc I honestly don't know how I could have gotten him twice. The odds are so low
Message 4 of 47 (1,486 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got Lawrence twice and also made a post on here but haven’t got a response. I’ve spent $400 on the game this year and grinded a ton. Total waste of my time yesterday. These players need to be tradeable even if not auctionable. It’s ridiculous 

Message 5 of 47 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Novice
@uhrenegade fax. lmk if you get a response
Message 6 of 47 (1,472 Views)

Re: Pulled same mut super star nat twice need to be able to trade In for player

★★★ Novice
@AnyTimesEA Same exact thing for me too
Message 7 of 47 (1,462 Views)

Receiving duplicate NAT MUT Superstar 89-90

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ImSpineless
Date/time issue occurred 8/14/19 6:45 PM EST
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I achieved 50 wins in house rules only to receive a NAT 89 OBJ which I already have a NAT version of. This shouldn’t be able to happen and I know I’m not the only one that this happened to. We all know winning that many games and grinding for countless hours while expecting a NEW player for your squad as a reward to only get 895 training is crazy irritating. Please help
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win the 50 games and open the pack, receive a NAT if a player you already have a NAT of.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn’t make anyone happy I’ll tell you that.
What do you expect to see? You guys should be adding a new 89-90 NAT MUT Superstar to the accounts effect by this and remove the NAT. Or even leave the NAT as compensation but definitely help us out with that pack it’s what’s right.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

I have linked an image of my 2 NAT OBJ’s.

Message 8 of 47 (2,012 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Therealtomye I pulled a duplicate zach ertz dude. This is so whack, I wasted a * ton of time.
Message 9 of 47 (1,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MoneyMose5 So annoying man, I contacted customer support and they told me to create this report and if there’s enough feedback we’ll get a fix.
Message 10 of 47 (1,919 Views)