No play calling for My player

by quest_4knowledg

Original Post

No play calling for My player

★ Apprentice
One of the issues with this game is if you don't try to take over every game your player is pretty much frozen out no play are called for your player and if the one or two a game is called for your players it with a lackluster screen that leaves you stuck with the ball way above the 3pt line with time running down, also your objectives ask you to play well out of your player style My Wing Shooter is asked to draw 4 foul shots per game when I can't hit a simple layup without missing, My wing scorer is asked to hit three 3's with a 65 three ratings that is still a yellow shot on the bar even if wide open and even when I release at the top of the bar it misses and I get penalize for shooting a bad shot. Even when hot try get open to shoot one that won't say contested. I seen that Philly runs a lot of screen plays to get Reddick open shot so I force a trade there hoping my 99 overall Winger Shooter could get some plays run of him only to have the game plan relegate me to just staying in the corner. Riddle me this what is the reason of being The One if you have to play outside of your player style or have to forcefully take over the game to feel like you are a part of it.
Message 1 of 1 (481 Views)