Nhl 21 suggestions

by Vahis21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nhl 21 suggestions

★★★★ Novice

First up, Change the damn engine to frostbite. In nhl 14 the live the life was great but now its gone. And can you start to focus to offline modes. Be a pro: World Cup of hockey, different league options for start for example: Liiga, KHL, SHL, and USA national deveploment program, all-star game and competition, endorsments, team practice, draft interviews, pre-game and post-game interviews, more playing Style choices, position changing, on PPLAY you can select the position and not just be in like left wing that you can be like ovechkin in blueline, you can change playing Style, cutscenes like in the draft or when you go on the ice and when you go to the dressing room, better Stanley Cup celebration animaation, Then off-ice events that can help you get An "A" or "C", custom masks for goalie, when you retire you can be scout, coach, gm or staff member in the team, get it to PC, when you get different accolades Then you can choose when to retire and if you complete like over an half of the accolades you get to hockey Hall of fame, Then you can start like as 13 years old and when you start you can custom your skills like you are faster but you have bad shot, Then an neighbourhood where is Gym,outside rinks and like agency, Then be a pro currency because you cant do right now anything with salary,just add the HUT currency to be a pro. THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS FOR NHL 21 BE A PRO. P,S:If Ea can do it in madden, fifa and nba, I bet that they can Do it too IN NHL 21

Message 7 of 113 (11,767 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nhl 21 suggestions

Community Manager

@Vahis21 

Frostbite is primarily a lighting and asset rendering engine and does not impact gameplay. That said, in what ways do you feel Frostbite would make the game better?

As far as different leagues, team practice, interviews, etc, those would be awesome to have. I really hope to see Be A Pro grow over time. It hasn't had any significant changes in years so hopefully, it gets some attention soon. You make some really great suggestions, but they also probably couldn't be implemented in a single year. That's all pretty major stuff. I know the dev team is aware that the community has been wanting to see this mode return to something like Live the Life and even move beyond that. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 113 (11,688 Views)

All Replies

Nhl 21 suggestions

★★ Apprentice

Yes hi I would just like to offer some suggestions for nhl 21, it would be great if you could put in an intermission show and post game show of some kind and also the zamboni cleaning the ice and players coming out of the locker room and onto the ice, better presentation, better Stanley cup celebration, raising of the Stanley cup banner after your first year in franchise mode also put in a way better franchise mode if you could put at least some of my suggestions into nhl 21 I would greatly appreciate that and thank you.

Message 1 of 113 (11,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to see an update to The be a pro mode. You should be able to play in all diffrent leagues and not just The north american leagues and you should be able to play for your national team to. 

Message 2 of 113 (10,870 Views)

Would be amazing to see that stuff in all modes, especially EASHL, but it's been suggested for years to no avail; I wouldn't hold your breath, unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 113 (10,862 Views)

Community Manager

@Lucycaruso1 

These are some great suggestions for sure. I know the focus has mainly been on improving gameplay. After all, this is a game where playing hockey is the objective. Better presentation would be welcome, but it comes down to having a finite amount of time each year to work on the game. We try to hit the stuff the community is asking for the most. Which is primarily gameplay. That doesn't mean it will never happen though. There are presentation changes made each year. Just not to the extent you're suggesting. I hope it happens though. That all would be some very cool stuff to have in the game.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 113 (10,829 Views)

★ Novice

Bring back auto-aim as an option for offline play.

Message 5 of 113 (10,806 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @JimPanky.

Do you mean you'd like the accuracy raised for offline modes? If so, that can be done in the Gameplay Sliders screen.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 113 (10,773 Views)

I have all my fingers and toes crossed in the hopes we can get a new engine for the new console generation. You have some pretty interesting and ideas but I personally feel like the game is already so bloated with offline modes and would actually like more focus to be put into fixing/adding to online modes.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 8 of 113 (11,702 Views)

Community Manager

@Vahis21 

Frostbite is primarily a lighting and asset rendering engine and does not impact gameplay. That said, in what ways do you feel Frostbite would make the game better?

As far as different leagues, team practice, interviews, etc, those would be awesome to have. I really hope to see Be A Pro grow over time. It hasn't had any significant changes in years so hopefully, it gets some attention soon. You make some really great suggestions, but they also probably couldn't be implemented in a single year. That's all pretty major stuff. I know the dev team is aware that the community has been wanting to see this mode return to something like Live the Life and even move beyond that. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 113 (11,689 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I agree that dev team can't do all of that in one year but what happened in 6 years that life the life turned to be a pro and there is less things in it
Message 10 of 113 (11,669 Views)