Re: Loosing medals

by punishertrd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loosing medals

★★★★ Guide

just lost to a player with higher units and loost quite a bit of medals for that loss WTF is going on with you system?????

Message 1 of 7 (660 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

its bc of the medals lost 

what needs to happen is that it needs to show players lvl during the match up screen

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (563 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @punishertrd,

Is your concern that the match wasn't a Challenge Battle or simply because of the amount of Medals lost in that match?

Message 2 of 7 (642 Views)

★ Apprentice

What system? Lol. How bout posting an actual answer instead of constantly asking stupid questions eadance

Message 3 of 7 (635 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @BrownSoloCup,

Asking for additional information and/or clarification helps me to answer the question better. More detailed information or feedback is always helpful, especially when trying to troubleshoot issues Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (629 Views)

★ Guide

It's obvious he referring to losing more medals on a lose then winning......

Message 5 of 7 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice
That's pretty standard. Medal loss is based on their MMR, not unit level. It's possible to have a higher, even much higher, rating than someone while having lower level units. That was true for me for a long time. I can't remember if it was this way at lower ranks, but at least once you get to level 10 (and through where I'm at at level 16) medal win/loss ranges from 15-25 based upon the MMR. If you gain 25 in a win it means they were much higher than you. If you lose 25 in a loss in means they were much lower than you. Again, MMR not units which really don't mean anything for skill. Though they are correlated.

You can get more/less based upon win streaks and challenge fights. I have yet to win a challenge fight while on a win streak. So at present the most I've gotten is 50 in a single match. If they double each other it could be 100. The most you should be able to lose (that I know of) is 25 though.
Message 6 of 7 (586 Views)

★★★★ Guide

its bc of the medals lost 

what needs to happen is that it needs to show players lvl during the match up screen

Message 7 of 7 (564 Views)