Re: Kits the same colour

by Neil_Enbob

Original Post

Kits the same colour

★★ Guide

Just played a rivals match, began by doing the usual by selecting my current home kit and then default for the other team which usually puts them in my away kit.

The match then started with both teams wearing black making it incredibly difficult to tell who is my player.

Didn’t look like my opponent had the same issue as he appeared to be playing fine.

this isn’t the first time this has happened, a few weeks ago in friendlies both teams got put in my away kit even though I selected my home kit.

how is this even happening?

Message 1 of 10 (474 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Darth_Green1707,

Sorry for the delay, was out of office. Is this still occurring?
EACade
Message 2 of 10 (428 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Cade It’s only happened twice in the last couple of weeks, once in rivals and once in friendlies and both were a few weeks apart.

Just couldn’t understand how it happened and it made things incredibly difficult.
Message 3 of 10 (422 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Darth_Green1707,

Gotcha. Can you recall which kit you were selecting when this occurred please?
EACade
Message 4 of 10 (416 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Cade The first one on friendlies a few weeks ago I selected Everton home kit but ended up playing in the England home kit which was set as my away kit against someone else in the England home kit.

The other night I played in the Colombus SC home kit which is black against someone else wearing a different black kit, couldn’t tell which one it was though.
Message 5 of 10 (405 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Darth_Green1707,

Thanks, I'll get this up to the FIFA team and see if we can reproduce it on our side.
EACade
Message 6 of 10 (400 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Cade Much appreciated
Message 7 of 10 (393 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Cade I had the same issue today, while playing friendlies. I was using the away France kit, both teams had a white kit.
Message 8 of 10 (380 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Neil_Enbob,

Was this a one off or does it happen every time? Only in Friendlies?
EACade
Message 9 of 10 (371 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Cade That was the first time it happened. I've used the white France kit all year. I recently changed my other kit to the black fut wiz kit.
Message 10 of 10 (369 Views)