Re: Ghost Games, Please add cops in free roam

by Razeroses

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ghost Games, Please add cops in free roam

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Please add cops in free roam make sure they patrol the streets. Pleeeaase, make sure they patrol the streets, all five cop vehicles...Crown Victorias, Dodge Chargers, Corvette C7 GS, Rhino (Swat Trucks), and Police Helicopters, with their Roadblocks, Spike Strips, and Killswitches (EMPs), you guys promised you bring back harder cops, vert hard for us to outrun, make sure we wreck the cop vehicles, pleaseee read and keep this promise, and make sure they chase during races and events and missions, Payback should have the highest number of police chases, so please make sure they are in alot of blockbuster missions, and make sure they have Heat Levels, at least 6 Heat Levels 🔥🚗🚓🚓🚓🚓🚁🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Message 1 of 18 (6,889 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
There has been a lot of outrage over this in the last few weeks. I believe they heard the community and will work on this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (10,758 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
There has been a lot of outrage over this in the last few weeks. I believe they heard the community and will work on this.
Message 2 of 18 (10,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

#FreeTheNFSPolice                                add cops to free roam don't bomb your game this hard please or add the slider option to kill crash cams well why not a slider to add or remove cops from freeroam!!!!!!!    omg please fix it!!!

Message 3 of 18 (6,526 Views)

★ Guide

they need to add players to free roam lmao place is empty 

Message 4 of 18 (6,422 Views)

★ Apprentice

agreed was outraged when i read the reviews today and learn this also the chases in free roam should be free roaming like in NFS most wanted 2005 not checkpoints lol

i havent bought it yet but the cops need to be aggressive aswell not like 2015 NFS is sad to think that a developer cant match or exceed the police AI from 2005

Message 5 of 18 (6,362 Views)

★ Guide

@7a6d943db2faa5dc wrote:

agreed was outraged when i read the reviews today and learn this also the chases in free roam should be free roaming like in NFS most wanted 2005 not checkpoints lol

i havent bought it yet but the cops need to be aggressive aswell not like 2015 NFS is sad to think that a developer cant match or exceed the police AI from 2005

yup sad thing they closed down need for speed world 2010 was online mmorpg whith cars was awsome as they said they were working on new online game and now this a lobbie game xD 

Message 6 of 18 (6,341 Views)

★ Novice

Iv just dropped £49.99 on this, it has received poor reviews & its because of that reason, im getting it simply of the feedback of my friends who say its alot of fun... Ghost if you could but police in free roam it would be awesome & let us free roam with friends or public members competing in different events. 

Message 7 of 18 (6,285 Views)

★ Guide

@joypad74 wrote:

Iv just dropped £49.99 on this, it has received poor reviews & its because of that reason, im getting it simply of the feedback of my friends who say its alot of fun... Ghost if you could but police in free roam it would be awesome & let us free roam with friends or public members competing in different events. 

yup and its way cheaper to make instance based game where dosent requier big open world map whith everyone on it kinda like world of warcraft. but then again u asking for 69.99 for this game even more if delux eddition not like game costs 10 bucks 

nfs world 2010 had a mmorpg feel to it freeroam online had no cops but w.e  was still fun to meet random people in open world  and check each others cars maybe add them to friend list

nfs most wanted was offline and had cops in the freeroam but was offline game that everyone just downloaded from torrent lets face it nobody exepct old parents actualy pay for offline game

when u can click 1 link download it play story mode and do freeroam whith cops anyway and be done whith it.  people only invest in online games

we dont want a lobbie freeroam limited to 8 people that you already know in a big * map while u wait for a race and if u wana stay in free roam u gota convince all rest not to hit ready

worst part is EA dosent even come foward whith official post confirming or  denyng that this will be added or if we shold just  forget about it and go play 2015 nfs

Message 8 of 18 (6,264 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope so, because I wanna see them burn like in the Trailer or just be able to pull them off like in the 2005 part or 15

Message 9 of 18 (6,119 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes I 100% agree. They need to bring cop chases like in Most Wanted. Amyone else feel mislead about the cops in this game. They said cops were back in the world like in Most Wanted. They intentionally mislead us on how the cop chases work. Im getting a redund for this game and will only rebuy it if they patch this in or dlc it in.
Message 10 of 18 (6,082 Views)