Darth Vader And Emperor Cheat, Glitch whatever.

by matttpotter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Darth Vader And Emperor Cheat, Glitch whatever.

★★ Newbie
This has happened to me over and over again and I'm am frustrated. I like this game. I play it every day. It's my little get away for things I don't like. So it's makes me angry and frustrated even more, when I see that this problem not only exits and makes things extremely unfair. It also at the same time, takes away progress from dedicated daily players/supporters of the game. Progress that they rightfully should have had. This is no new problem either. People are aware of it and have talked about it, yet NO solution has presented its self. The issue in question is as follows...

The game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes has an unfair, unstoppable exploit that players are using by having by having Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine in their party. The exploit allows Vader the ability to use his "Force Crush" move over and over again till all members in the opposite party are dead. You get no chance to retaliate or move, nothing it's just a inevitable road block that happens when you run across a party equipped with these 2. I've had to throw away COUNTLESS Galatic War battles and Squad Arena battles because of this barrier that exists. The one that hurts most is having to forfeit on "Galatic Wars" as it is one of, if not THE MOST major daily task a user has to gain progress and valuable farming items. Credits, Training Droids, War Tokens, Gear, Materials, PRICELESS Character Shards and all that is thwarted each time a player comes across a party with these two it. It is DEVASTATING when you hit a party early on with this combo while fighting the GALATIC WAR PATH. Because it's impossible to get past these two characters. It's game over, you lose all those chests/containers and it does not matter how strong your team is. This problem exists and worse it's happening MORE and MORE! Each day I play and run in to it and lose all this potential progress. It just makes me want to play the game less and less. I've spent a lot of money on this game. I don't think people deserve this, nor Do I think it should continue unchecked. Please look into the matter.

Below a screen grab of exploit in play.
Message 1 of 2 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Vader And Emperor Cheat, Glitch whatever.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @matttpotter

Thanks for the report, we'll send it onto the SWGOH team.

If you come across this again and are able to record a video of it let me know and I'll pass that on as well.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (639 Views)

All Replies

Re: Darth Vader And Emperor Cheat, Glitch whatever.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @matttpotter

Thanks for the report, we'll send it onto the SWGOH team.

If you come across this again and are able to record a video of it let me know and I'll pass that on as well.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (640 Views)