5 kills with fighter

by tat2jon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

5 kills with fighter

★ Pro

one of the ribbons is ''5 kills with a fighter in a round''... i have achieved this,on base/new maps and air assult... and not received it,is the requirements more exacting or is this glitched... have been able to track as i have received in game the ''ribbon of icarus'' ... x5 kills with any plane in a round.. and only used a fighter

Message 1 of 6 (1,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 5 kills with fighter

★ Guide

For the ribbons Ace Pilot's Ribbon --> Using fighters, get 5 fighter kills in a round

you need to kill 5 fighters with a fighter, bombers doesn't count

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,726 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
Hi @tat2jon
I don't know if you have an issue, I can say to you that I have received that ribbon more times (air Assault), the ribbon is different from Icarus medal because the ribbon is: kill 5 fighters with a fighter in a round
You can try to verify if you have an issue in the map Razor's Edge because there are only fighter planes

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 2 of 6 (1,507 Views)

★ Pro
As I said... you should be able to get both if you have only used a fighter... which I have... but will try in razors edge
Message 3 of 6 (1,495 Views)

★ Guide

For the ribbons Ace Pilot's Ribbon --> Using fighters, get 5 fighter kills in a round

you need to kill 5 fighters with a fighter, bombers doesn't count

Message 4 of 6 (1,727 Views)

★ Pro

yeah mate... re-read the ribbon,sussed it,but hard work as not the best pilot out there... but finally done it thanks

Message 5 of 6 (1,406 Views)

★ Guide

I know very hard, only got 2 times so far, working with a friend may help, as 2 peoples try to get a plane down, wish you best of luck, thank you

Message 6 of 6 (1,392 Views)