Fifa 22 not starting on my xbox

by Dangerstef

Original Post

Re: Fifa 22 not starting on my xbox

Community Manager

@Dangerstef 

I'm not aware of this issue affecting a large part of the community, but if that changes, we'll make an announcement on our official channels and get it investigated.

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 38 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo its only affecting a certain amount of ppl and that is very strange that some ppl can access their game and others cant and this started last tuesday.....I really appreciate the help but please announce it as soon as possible.
Message 22 of 38 (414 Views)

Community Manager

@Dangerstef 

If we can determine this is an issue on our end, we'll make an announcement.

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 38 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Thanks
Message 24 of 38 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Hello! Can you help me understand how many people have to be affected for EA to investigate? I don't understand why it has to be a large part of the community that has to be affected, before EA investigates if it it an internal issue. There are already 3 people in this thread who have the exact same message, plus a few others in this other forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Dont-have-access-to-game/td-p/11761399

It seems as if this would be a good time to investigate what's going on. @Dangerstef @DYLANHULK88
Message 25 of 38 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@cbhwee my thoughts exactly why wait for it to become a major problem before something can be done about it not because its only a few ppl that its affecting. Sent about five tweets to ea about whats going on with a pic and everything cause it needs to be resolved.
Message 26 of 38 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@cbhwee @DYLANHULK88 are u guys able to access fifa 22 again?
Message 27 of 38 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dangerstef No Frown what about you? I had been getting help via Facebook Messenger from EA, but then they just stopped messaging after Tuesday night. Disappointing and pathetic from EA.
Message 28 of 38 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@cbhweei was able to play mine yesterday i tried it not expecting anything to change and it loaded up just like that. Idk how it happened but it just started working.

Message 29 of 38 (263 Views)

Community Manager

@Dangerstef 

Try contacting them again. They should be able to pick up where you left off.

Aljo.png
Message 30 of 38 (260 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help