migrating an e-mail address

by DoltishMite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

migrating an e-mail address

★★★★★ Newbie

I am trying to log in to Anthem via a PSN account but my current account within my EA profile does not display an linked consoles.

I also appear to have a Xbox family e-mail (maybe linked to the PSN account) but am unable to access it as the e-mail appears to be closed down, how do I access it to align with my current account / email within origin if needed..

any help is appreciated

Doltishmite

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: migrating an e-mail address

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DoltishMite 

First of all, I'm sorry for the late reply Embarrassed I'm not sure if you've managed to sort out the problem with email addresses, but if you still need help (Anthem Open Demo is happening next weekend), I would suggest reaching out to our live support via EA Help. Our game advisers should be able to assist you with this Standard smile

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

All Replies

Re: migrating an e-mail address

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DoltishMite 

First of all, I'm sorry for the late reply Embarrassed I'm not sure if you've managed to sort out the problem with email addresses, but if you still need help (Anthem Open Demo is happening next weekend), I would suggest reaching out to our live support via EA Help. Our game advisers should be able to assist you with this Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)