how to change user name

★★★ Newbie

change my name please

Message 1 of 4 (1,194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to change user name

Community Manager

Hi @sdmvy0cpxwi8,

If you're looking to update your AHQ username or your EA account username, follow these steps:

1. Go to your EA Account and Billing Settings.
  2. Click on the About Me tab. 
  3. Click Edit next to Basic Information to update your EA ID, First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth. 
  4. Type in the code we send you to confirm your identity, then change away!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,138 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@sdmvy0cpxwi8 please
Message 2 of 4 (1,193 Views)

@sdmvy0cpxwi8 

You are the only one that can do that via your account settings.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 3 of 4 (1,178 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @sdmvy0cpxwi8,

If you're looking to update your AHQ username or your EA account username, follow these steps:

1. Go to your EA Account and Billing Settings.
  2. Click on the About Me tab. 
  3. Click Edit next to Basic Information to update your EA ID, First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth. 
  4. Type in the code we send you to confirm your identity, then change away!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (1,139 Views)