Sims - Missing Expansions

by almanora99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims - Missing Expansions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In my sims 3 game it signed me out when i signed back in all my expansions where gone except one expansion pack i used to have on a disk about 2 years and its signed into my old account but still has all my worlds and sim family's but still all my expansion packs are gone id appreciate if you could help get them back because its very frustrating please can you help me with this problem thank you so much! 

Message 30 of 155 (4,550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 University Life disappeared from Launcher

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi everyone,

We've seen your reports about Sims expansions suddenly gone missing. Here's what you need to know.

What to do about missing Sims expansions:

• Make sure that you're logged in on the correct account. If you see no Sims games whatsoever, then please log in to Origin with the account details used to register the Sims.
  • Confirmed that you're on the correct account and that only some of your expansions are missing? Please reach out to our Terms of Service team that will investigate why your expansions have gone missing:

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Buying from trusted sources

Purchasing from unauthorized sellers holds a variety of risks. The following article can help you protect your account and yourself:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

Feel free to leave a comment in this thread if you have further thoughts or suggestions.

Thank you,

View in thread

Message 86 of 155 (4,826 Views)

All Replies

Expansions not showing up in the launcher

★★ Novice

I logged into Origin today to play Sims 3 only to find one of my Expansion Packs  is missing from my game Launcher  I tried going to the details and my missing expansion (season) appears to buy.... Pls help, i have it installed in my computer..

Message 1 of 155 (4,469 Views)

Re: Missing sims 3 expansion packs solution found

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this problem but your methods aren't working for me.... my seasons expansion pack just disappeared. I tried to clicked on 'show game details' but it got me nowhere Frown Maybe it's because of Origin? I don't know. I bought the Seasons game online using only a code to install it... so i tried reentering the code... but it said i could only use it once. :/ Now i'm really freaking out :'(
Message 2 of 155 (4,463 Views)

my sims games uninstalled randomly and is not on my game library

★★★ Newbie

I have The Sims 3 and various expansions and all of them uninstalled itself randomly and is not on my game library. I have it on my desktop, on my laptop, and when i click it to play it it says that i dont have the game on origin. this is not the first time that it happened, last time I just sign out and sign it again on origin and the games appeared but this time it didnt work. So, if anyone knows how can i get my games back..

Message 3 of 155 (4,453 Views)

Re: Missing sims 3 expansion packs solution found

★★ Novice

I noticed this morning that my Seasons and Generations are gone from the list. Contacted EA and was told they are getting alot of people saying that expansion packs aren't there. 

Message 4 of 155 (4,455 Views)

Sims 3 removed from games library

★★★ Newbie

I had purchased the sims 3 (full base game) a few weeks ago and have been playing it with no problems, and now it has been removed from my Origin games library. It asks for the product code, then says the code has already been used because I used it when first purchased to redeem the game

Anyone know how to fix this problem? WonderingDisappointed

Message 5 of 155 (4,468 Views)

Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

2 of my expansion packs which was late night and generations has been uninstalled and I can't remember the production code.

Message 6 of 155 (4,557 Views)

Re: my sims games uninstalled randomly and is not on my game library

EA app Team

Hi @mercy156,

Sorry to hear that you have run into this issue.

Is it possible that you have more than one EA account and your Sims 3 game/expansions are linked to a different account than the one you used to log in? I would recommend logging in to Origin using different email addresses you may have to see if the game shows up under a different one. 

Let us know how you get on.
EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 7 of 155 (4,422 Views)

Re: Expansions not showing up in the launcher

EA app Team

Hi @bombalatina69,

Please contact our support via live chat or phone call and they can check your account to see what exactly is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case search for Sims 3
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.
EA_Mage

Message 8 of 155 (4,430 Views)

Re: Sims 3 removed from games library

EA app Team

Hi @burniexo,

Please contact our support via live chat or phone call and they can check your account to see what exactly is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case search for Sims 3
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.
EA_Mage

Message 9 of 155 (4,434 Views)