Please help me join a nation by matching my game tags and email to the EA database.

by cjenks

Original Post

Please help me join a nation by matching my game tags and email to the EA database.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Now the right Xbox360 game tag is missing it is the tag that I have used from the first day Xbox360 came out and the only one I have ever used to play my        multi-player Warfighter campaign or the rest of the game for that matter. That tag is LVkiller5000G and the E-mail shows as [CM - removed] I have only used this tag can we please have them match, meaning please add this tag back to EA so I may join my nation and use all my tokens and points that have been stacking up cause I have not been able to match the xbox360 tag LVkiller5000G too the EA profile name which is cjenks for some reason. Sorry for the long Email I have been trying for 2 weeks and 5 days ago I talked to your REP. And he said that EA had a different E-mail, a very old one I might add and to erase it to enter the [CM - removed] but it will not let me. Thank you for your time and Marry Christmas or happy holidays. [CM - removed]

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: Please help me join a nation by matching my game tags and email to the EA da

★ Novice

I know this post is almost ten years old, but I experienced issues with joining a nation as well. For whatever reason, I could not join a nation on Chrome on my Chromebook. The option would not appear. However, using Safari on an iPhone, I was able to join a nation. I don't know why it worked on Safari and not Chrome. If you have issues selecting a nation on the Battlelog website, try doing it with a browser on your phone. 

Also, once you join a nation, only spend your tokens ONCE, even if the message "Internal error occurred" and the number of your tokens doesn't change. I had 172 tokens when I could finally join a nation and pressed Spend 12X. Nothing happened. The next day Battlelog informed me I had -1892 tokens. :facepalm:

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

Re: Please help me join a nation by matching my game tags and email to the EA da

Community Manager

Hey all,

Since this is a really old thread I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. 

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)