Origin won't let me redeem my product code

by BeeKee19

Original Post

Origin won't let me redeem my product code

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to redeem my product code for SimCity 4. According to Origin, it should work. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know how I can make it work? Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (1,888 Views)

Re: Origin won't let me redeem my product code

★★★★★ Expert
Announcements

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center.

Message 2 of 5 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to, but it had nothing helpful and kept me going around in circles trying to find an answer

Message 3 of 5 (1,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same thing but with the game titan fall, When I choose live chat it gives me a system error and when I go to call I enter my information and have been waiting for a call that was suppose to come in 45 minutes for about an hour and a half easy. EA is a horrible company you cant even get your product code to work. Tried using my credit card to buy it instead and that doesnt work either. Thanks for absolutely nothing and waste Money EA.

Message 4 of 5 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just talked to two helpers in a row. One of them never asked for the redeem code I could provide from my physical copy (I lost the cd, too, but I still have the manual with the key code) and gave me two codes instead: one of them is invalid and the other won't go through (both EA and Origin say that an error has occurred and to try again later).

The second helper told me there's no way to redeem the game unless you have the cd to install it.

Am I the only one who feels like they're being played? Angry

Message 5 of 5 (716 Views)