Origin games missing

by Ainsley1188

Original Post

Re: Origin games missing

★ Novice

Thank you for showing that. It helped me find all my sims games i thought was missing. yayy!

@EA_Nils wrote:

@meauma Hi,

I had a look at your account and from what I could gather, it appears that you aren't missing any games per se, instead all your Sims 3 expansions have been consolidated and are now located on the "Show Game Details" page for your Sims 3 base game. Just right click the Sims 3 base game tile and select the "Show Game Details" option and then scroll down to find them, as shown in the post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Cheers,
Nils

Message 21 of 61 (1,598 Views)

Community Manager
I am glad to hear that you found them, have fun!
Message 22 of 61 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saw this message and checked it and sure enough, there were all my games! You should really spread the word of this just incase other people are having this problem.

Message 23 of 61 (1,549 Views)

Community Manager

@emmelinehehe wrote:

I saw this message and checked it and sure enough, there were all my games! You should really spread the word of this just incase other people are having this problem.

@emmelinehehe Hi,

Thanks for the message, glad to hear that you did find it.

We actually tried our best, we did put in a message in the Origin Client to alert everyone of this change and we also created a sticky thread here that is floated on the top of forums: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Cheers,

Nils

Message 24 of 61 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My battlefield 4 is missing. What do I need to do to get it back?

Message 25 of 61 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I havent been on in a few months and i only had 1 game.  All of my achievements are reset and so is payment history.  Please help.

Message 26 of 61 (1,508 Views)

★ Novice
PROBLEM FIXED!!!!
I didn't play sims for agers and my computer got fixed once I downloaded origin again my games were gone DONT CHANGE SERVER to fix this I downloaded sims 3 main game again. Next to the play button there is a (i) click that then scroll down to expainsons and all your games should be there [just need to download them again ] Standard smile
Message 27 of 61 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm missing Sims 4. It had been a while since I had played it and when I logged onto my account it was gone. Please help

Message 28 of 61 (1,457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

OMG thank you so much that solved my problem. I thought they were gone but when I right clicked the game, it did show the full list of expansions and I saw the ones I owned  under there. Thank you so much for saying that! They could at least note that on their website or post something so everyone can see that. Not everyone will know they changed the layout inside Origin unless someone is constantly logging in.. thank so much again! Whew..

Message 29 of 61 (1,437 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Nils wrote:

@meauma Hi,

I had a look at your account and from what I could gather, it appears that you aren't missing any games per se, instead all your Sims 3 expansions have been consolidated and are now located on the "Show Game Details" page for your Sims 3 base game. Just right click the Sims 3 base game tile and select the "Show Game Details" option and then scroll down to find them, as shown in the post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Cheers,
Nils

This worked for me... thanks so much!! 

Message 30 of 61 (1,431 Views)