Re: origin won't download my games! help!

by CBaG0

Original Post

Re: Can't Connect to Dragon Age Servers in Inquisition

★★★ Newbie

This is just pathetic. How many games in a row is this, EA? I paid for the game pre-release. I own the game - but I can't play it because you dediced to try to force a SINGLE PLAYER GAME to connect to your 14.4k modem or whatever the hell you cheapskated on for connectivity. 

There is NO EXCUSE for this. Sim City should have taught you better. 

Worst Company Of The Year award coming up, again!

Message 40 of 409 (4,587 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've gotta agree..this is silly. and before anyone asks, i've tried rebooting, altering my firewall, REMOVING my firewall, repairing the game, etc...worked with an EA customer service rep for the better part of an hour trying all the typical stuff... it's just bad product, and we get to wait till they fix it before anything can be done.

Message 41 of 409 (4,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Waited for a phone call for a few hours on my day off and the bastards hung up when I answered. This has been the absolute worst gaming experience I've ever had. I can't even play the damn campaign because I have to log in to a busted server.

Xbox One here
Message 42 of 409 (4,224 Views)

★ Novice
I have the game on the PS4 and I am sitting here hitting my head on the arm of my couch in frustration.I can play the game, but it iisn't my world. I spent a lot of time perfecting my Keep and getting it ready and now I can't use it.

The stupid login screen isn't even a log in screen. It wants you to enter a new user name. Frankly, it looks like someone got their programming wrong.
Message 43 of 409 (4,122 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried all "solutions" but none seems to fix the issue (pc)

Message 44 of 409 (4,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on xbox one and having the same issue. I wish they had just added the ridiculous tapestry editor into the game instead of this absurd scheme that had us waste a bunch of time signing up for their service that can't even connect to our systems. Typical BS. See if I run out and by your next game EA.

Message 45 of 409 (3,949 Views)

★ Novice

I don't know if this is a "fix" or not, but I was having the same issue with not being able to get passed connecting to the DA server.

I verified my origin email address.

After I did that, it connected me within half a wiggle of a lambs tail.  I hope it works for someone else out there as well.

Message 46 of 409 (3,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Also can´t connect.

I can play a single player game.

But i cant load data from DA1 or DA2 because i cant connect to Origin ???

It looks like it dosnt even try...

I click on connect, and it straight says "you have to be connected to Origin...blablabla"

edit:

just installed the game on my Laptop

the game connects there...

firewall settings are the same (norton internet security)

only difference is the operating system (win 8.1 on the laptop) and that i did preload it on my desktop Frown

Message 47 of 409 (2,264 Views)

★★★ Novice

still the same issue...

i won't play the game without my World...

Message 48 of 409 (2,246 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. After 3 Days nothing at all. No blue posts, no solutions from EA.

This publisher is very hateful.

Message 49 of 409 (2,250 Views)