EA app currency in Ukraine?

by Rozzqie

Original Post

Re: Wrong currency

★ Novice

hello ! sorry for bothering but a lot of time has passed. could you do anything for my EA Play subscription?? Thansk

Message 11 of 85 (590 Views)

Re: Wrong currency

Community Manager

Hey @h0xssiw0w sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do in relation to this on AHQ.

The best thing may be to look at EA Play gift cards if they are available in your region.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 85 (588 Views)

PETITION Do opportunity to buy games in Ukraine !

★ Apprentice

6 months ago from February players from Ukraine can not buy games in your stores !

Why you not fix this issue yet ?

You block russian players ok.

But ukrainian players blocked to buy games too.

In Ukraine blocked all credit card transactions in russian rubles RUB.

In ukrainian store all games prices still in russian rubles and you not fix it.

Not possible to do payment if money curency is russian rubles.

Additional paypal option not work too because in Ukraine not possible to do deposit in paypal.

Write please to your payment support team to change prices money currency in Ukraine from russian rubles

to USD EUR or ukrainian hryvnia.

All others platforms Ubisoft Uplay Battlenet delete russian rubles from ukrainian store.

Only EA still not do work and not delete russian rubles !

Message 13 of 85 (1,052 Views)

Re: PETITION Do opportunity to buy games in Ukraine !

★ Apprentice

On this forum present official EA support or not ?

Why no answers ?

Why EA company not want delete money currency of russian agressor country russian rubles in Ukraine store ?

Message 14 of 85 (927 Views)

Currency for Ukrainian region

★★★★ Novice

I want to buy a subscription but it's a shock for me that even after 5 months of the war with russia I see the prices in rub and have to pay with this currency for the Ukrainian region...
What are you doing there EA, is that is so hard to change it to $?

Message 15 of 85 (913 Views)

Refund on EA play, Ukraine

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I decided to contact support because of one very important problem that is relevant for the citizens of Ukraine. When buying a subscription, I didn’t pay much attention to the fact that the price is indicated in rubles, just after buying a subscription, EA Play found out that the distributor of EA digital products in the Russian Federation and other states of the post-Soviet space, including Ukraine, is 1C registered in Moscow and pays taxes there. I understand that there is no refund for a subscription, but due to the current political situation, I ask you to make an exception to the rules for situations like mine and make a refund. If possible, please bring this issue to the attention of higher management.

I already created this topic on the russian forum, but I decided to duplicate it here

Message 16 of 85 (1,017 Views)

Re: Refund on EA play, Ukraine

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey there, @cringereactor thanks for the post I have sent it on to our team.

I can't promise that something will be changed or done but it has been sent on.

/Atic 

Message 17 of 85 (976 Views)

Re: Refund on EA play, Ukraine

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic
Thank you for answering. i've already contacted EA Help and solved my issue with refund. I'm happy that EA understands the situation in wich players from Ukraine found themselves. I understand that such situations cannot be solved instantly, but the fact that we paid attention to this problem is already good. Thanks again!

Message 18 of 85 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice

No fix yet !

Message 19 of 85 (860 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mamamemeryy our team is aware of this issue and looking into it, as soon as we have any additional information that we can share we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 85 (758 Views)