Activation code issue

by kawaiibabydoll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activation code issue

★★ Novice

FINALLY!!! i have a issue where i brought my EA game but the code has been already used so the company wants me to find out when the code was activated through ea they said you guys would be able to help so i hope so so pls reply back been going through this for dayssss 

Message 1 of 5 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Activation code issue

Community Manager

Hi @kawaiibabydoll 

If you've purchased a code that's already been used, you'd need to contact the retailer you purchased this from for a replacement code or refund.

We wouldn't be able to provide specific information about this code if it's tied to another account you don't own. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (204 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @kawaiibabydoll 

If you've purchased a code that's already been used, you'd need to contact the retailer you purchased this from for a replacement code or refund.

We wouldn't be able to provide specific information about this code if it's tied to another account you don't own. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (205 Views)

★★ Novice

Its not another account it's a code through a company that sales the codes it just was redeemed 

Message 3 of 5 (199 Views)

Community Manager

@kawaiibabydoll 

If the code was already redeemed, that means it's attached to another account already. You'll need to reach out to the retailer for a refund or replacement. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (189 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you 

Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)