Re: is there a character thats easier to play?

by agrash

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is there a character thats easier to play?

★ Novice

Maybe my title needs a bit of an explanation:

I'm going to play this game together with my wife for the first time and she's bad at these kind of 'newer' games. I know there's a couple of shooting sequences later in the game when the 2 guys are out of the prison

But what character has the least shooting sequences & is the easiest for her? She kinda freaks out if something is to intense or scary.

Normally in these kind of games, its normal if they made every playable character about the same in difficulty, so i understand if this question can't be answered, but you never know.. Standard smile

Friendly regards,

Agrash+ wife ^^

Message 1 of 3 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Heya @agrash 

i played throught the game 6 times, 3 times as Vincent and 3 Times as Leo and i remeber Vincent being a bit easier to play for the most part and also his "calmer" personality makes him fit more into the spectrum you are looking for (tho its been since release week that i last played the game so my memories could be a bit rusty ^^)

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (883 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Heya @agrash 

i played throught the game 6 times, 3 times as Vincent and 3 Times as Leo and i remeber Vincent being a bit easier to play for the most part and also his "calmer" personality makes him fit more into the spectrum you are looking for (tho its been since release week that i last played the game so my memories could be a bit rusty ^^)

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 2 of 3 (884 Views)

★ Novice

Thx for the advice Babyhuehnchen. We allready played for a little bit and she likes it so far!

Message 3 of 3 (857 Views)