No free trial download option

by CrunkD1018

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No free trial download option

★★★ Newbie
I keep sending invites to my cousin on Xbox one but he's not getting any options for a free trial download.
Message 1 of 11 (1,018 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No free trial download option

Community Manager

Hey all, if you go here you can see the page with the option to try for free: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/a-way-out/bwvbncmf22zk?cid=msft_web_search&wa=wsignin1.0

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (981 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same here and its ridiculous!
Message 2 of 11 (1,005 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CrunkD1018@Sir_Ventris

if you go to the store and search for a way out, you should be able to download a demo/trial of the game, that what you are looking for

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 3 of 11 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok awsome. I was specifically looking for the words free friends trial pass option so i skipped past the demo download.
Message 4 of 11 (998 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After I send the invite, and he goes to the store the only options are Buy Game, Get EA pass, and Buy as gift.
Message 5 of 11 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME THING PLEASE HELP

Message 6 of 11 (978 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you go here you can see the page with the option to try for free: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/a-way-out/bwvbncmf22zk?cid=msft_web_search&wa=wsignin1.0

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend is having this same problem. He's tried on the website as well as on the Xbox One storefront. Only options are Buy Game, Get EA Access, and Buy as Gift.

Message 8 of 11 (953 Views)

Community Manager

@Mic5Will When I click on the link I shared above I have the option to Try For Free, once I hit it and then log in the trial is then tied to my account. 

away out.png

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko He says when he goes there, he doesn't have the option to Try For Free, just Buy, Get EA Access, and Buy as Gift.

Message 10 of 11 (904 Views)