Re: origin not loading

by crownedjester09

Original Post

origin not loading

★ Novice

good evening,

origin was working fine before the last update, but since the update origin log in but doesn't load the page, yesterday i could play Apex normally but today it started to refuse to open the game, what should it do?

Thank you for your time Standard smile

Message 1 of 9 (498 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are you using a Mac

Message 2 of 9 (487 Views)

★ Novice

i am using windows 10

Message 3 of 9 (483 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh ok I know there is a problem with Origin on Mac not sure about Window but it seems a lot of people are having problems loading Origin. I'm on. Mac and I can get onto Origin but all my games have disappeared apparently EA games are onto it?

Message 4 of 9 (478 Views)

★ Novice

thank you so much for your time .. i really don't know i downloaded origin few days ago because i heard apex is a good game ... well i noticed that origin loading is frozen on my toolbar the green color got half of it once....

Message 5 of 9 (475 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @201501989. The best thing to try in a situation such as this is clearing the Origin Cache.

You can clear the Origin Cache by following the steps below:

1. Completely log out and close down Origin
  2. Hold down the Windows key and R
  3. Type in "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click OK
  4. Now open the Origin folder.
  5. Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent (do not delete this one)
  6. Hold down the Windows key and R
  7. Type in "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click OK
  8. This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData. Delete the Origin folder
  9. Click on the word "AppData" at the top of your window
  10. Open the Local folder here
  11. Delete the Origin folder listed here
  12. Restart your PC and log back into Origin

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (395 Views)

★ Novice

Good afternoon darko,

thank you brother, but that didn't work, i even uninstalled origin from programs and reinstalled it and nothing happened either ...

Message 7 of 9 (380 Views)

★ Novice

brother i asked lots of my friends they all have the same error i guess it is a server problem

Message 8 of 9 (365 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @201501989 I do not see any other reports of this and I tested Origin just there without issue so this would lead me to believe that this is a system issue.

Can you try clean booting your system and ensuring that your firewall and anti-virus are disabled to see if it makes a difference: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (356 Views)