Sims 5

★★★ Novice

Is there a Sims 5 coming out soon?

Message 1 of 5 (604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 5

Community Manager

Hi @demolitiondeb1

We haven't heard if there are any plans to release a new game in The Sims series. If that's something that does come up in the future we'll definitely make an announcement to let everyone know. 

A good place to watch out for news on new The Sims games would be over at the official Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/TheSims

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (590 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @demolitiondeb1

We haven't heard if there are any plans to release a new game in The Sims series. If that's something that does come up in the future we'll definitely make an announcement to let everyone know. 

A good place to watch out for news on new The Sims games would be over at the official Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/TheSims

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@demolitiondeb1  No, there has been no announcement of a release date or even much talk about The Sims 5. I do however believe they are coming out with The Sims 5. Just not anytime soon. Rumor has it that it may be online. I could be wrong though, like that there has been like no announcements or anything concerning The Sims 5.

Personally I am so dissatisfied with The Sims 4, I kinda hope they just junk it (not literally) and redeem themselves and fix past mistakes by releasing The Sims 5 with better and more content.  There is no excuse now adays other than 'we need every penny from you for half the amount of content than we sold you in our past sims series.' Standard smile I'm so done. Nah I will never ditch The Sims, but I really hope when releasing the sims 5 they take into account their fans are legitimately pissed off and unsatisfied.

Message 3 of 5 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your quick answer.  Rumor was maybe this Christmas of 2020 would be a possible launch date, so I was reluctant to purchase anymore content for Sims 4 since I have to buy for so many of my kids individually.  Appreciated!  Koodos!

Message 4 of 5 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@demolitiondeb1  Well let's hope The Sims 5 rumors for Christmas 2020 are true! I will still purchase packs and content for Sims 4 as I like to have all the content for each sim series. I still purchase stuff for older Sim series as well as I don't have all the extra content yet. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (463 Views)