Simcity Incorrect login information

by ceezar55

Original Post

Simcity Incorrect login information

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my name is rodrick and i recently began to play simcity again for the past 4-5 days now and when i attepmted to play today i recieved a message stating that my information was incorrect and to check my credentials and also when i go to check my account through the origin application it shows my status and offline even though i just logged in, my profile pic is not being displayed, nor are my friends showing up on the friends list now i would like to have this issue resloved as soon as possible so as to continue enjoying your game Standard smile 

Message 1 of 19 (1,952 Views)

Re: Simcity Incorrect login information

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the exact same problem. I've also been trying to change some of my credentials to see if that was part of the problem, but I've completely blanked on my security question. 

EA Help isn't doing any 'helping' and I cannot submit any tickets or complaints to resolve these issues. I'm beginning to think spending money on Simcity and creating an account with Origin was a complete waste. 

EA get on board with these issues and pick up your game. Please.

Message 2 of 19 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so, since there's a lot of people having this problem right now, myself included, is it a server problem? Or something? What the hell

Message 3 of 19 (1,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm just throwing someting out there about the same problem. Let's see how many customers they keep. This one is about fed up. Has anybody's been fixed yet?

Message 4 of 19 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. I am so over this online thing. I've played simcity since V1. I refused to buy this version after reading about the online requirements. When it was given to me for Xmas, I thought I'd give it a go anyway. I immediately got snarled up in the crazy registration process but eventually got there. Since then I've had nothing but grief with the Origin servers. When the game works, it's fantastic, best edition yet. What a shame that a game you pay a lot of $$$ for doesn't actually work 50% of the time because of Origin. Get it together EA, your reputation is sliding fast.

Message 5 of 19 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

add my account to this list

Message 6 of 19 (1,609 Views)

★ Novice

why hasnt anyone from Origin responded with any answers yet? 

Message 7 of 19 (1,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this problem. I figured I would come back and see if this game has gotten any better at all since June. My question is answered, I guess.

I tried exiting Origin completely and also restarting, doesn't work.

Message 8 of 19 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, Add me to the group of those who cant log in due to  Simcity Incorrect login information. Seems im # 28.

Message 9 of 19 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So annoyed right now, shouldn't have to deal with this type of crap when you pay for the game, there should already be an offline mode for this game so you don't have to worry about their servers!!

Message 10 of 19 (1,311 Views)