Re: Orgin "Download Error" won't allow any me access to ANY of my games for more than a we

by LeeLooRussia

Original Post

Re: Orgin "Download Error" won't allow any me access to ANY of my games for more than a we

★ Apprentice

I have this error too.  Can't update a SimCity and can't download any of my games. And I even can't send error report!

My case #13856179

Message 151 of 301 (911 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have submitted report with ID: 0684319480012f6f

please look in to this matter and solve asap. I am not able to download any game as well as Origin is not updating any installed game.

Message 152 of 301 (899 Views)

★ Novice

#0684463700131e5

Cheers

Message 153 of 301 (816 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's pretty ridiculous when my friend is perfectly fine downloading her stuff and I'm one of the 2000 who has to deal with this issue. I know we're a small number and EA probably doesn't care but 16 pages of people with this issue...come on! Can't they at least tell us something...my Sims games still work but I have 4 things waiting there to download and another thing to update...I'm waiting on Battlefield 3, Need For Speed World, Sims 3 World Adventures, and even Peggle which just got put on the house...and Dead Space needs to update...this is honestly pissing me off so much and I just wanna complete my Sims EPs but Origin won't let me.
Message 154 of 301 (770 Views)

★ Apprentice

@graceymanors wrote:

I have the same issue and have tried on multiple compuiters.EA suggested resetting my computers to manufacturing, which means I would lose EVERYTHING.I do not have means to back up everything.

I DID set my computer back to factory specs, it didn't work....

Message 155 of 301 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice

Set mine back due to an unrelated issue & that's why I can't play now. Horrible timing that Origin's [censored] up right when I had to fix my computer. Confusedmileymad:

Message 156 of 301 (697 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed! Its not fair that their just gonna ignore this because the majority of people don't have this issue! And I refuse to repurchase my games on a new account like another agent suggested.

Message 157 of 301 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
If there is only around 2000 having this problem, I know an awful lot of them.
Come on EA, just fix this ! I can't even recommend people to preorder or buy games on the platform if I know there is a chance they might not be able to download their games.
If there is no problem with older version of the Origin client, I would think it's not this hard to find where the bug is.
Message 158 of 301 (543 Views)

★ Apprentice

@missingsim wrote:
If there is only around 2000 having this problem, I know an awful lot of them.
Come on EA, just fix this ! I can't even recommend people to preorder or buy games on the platform if I know there is a chance they might not be able to download their games.
If there is no problem with older version of the Origin client, I would think it's not this hard to find where the bug is.

Even if we preordered Sims 4, we still would be unable to install. I tried to download a free game, just to see, and it also errored out. so since this is apparently not top priority in EA's eyes, purchasing any of their game will not be my top priority either.

Message 159 of 301 (538 Views)

★ Apprentice

From my personal experience, I've noticed that EA never seems to have any problems with collecting our money, just letting us access and play our games properly. Weird how that works, isn't it?

Message 160 of 301 (533 Views)