Re: Old/ Deactivated/ Deleted Email Address linked to my EA account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Community Manager

Please stop spreading misinformation @666jthomas. As you have been advised, if you cannot verify that you are the account owner then our live support team will be unable to grant you access to the account. We take security very seriously and as such if you are unable to prove ownership then nothing can be done to allow you access to an account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 13 (2,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Where's the misinformation?. My attempts to retrieve my account were met with indifference and revealed a policy that is rooted in expedience, not customer support. And as multiple threads have shown, my experience is far from unique.

Note how in your reply to @namiking84, you suggest multiple avenues, even though all roads lead to the same maybe solution--the web page that may or may not provide relief. 

Sorry, but I'm simply not drinking the kool-aid.

Message 12 of 13 (2,019 Views)

Community Manager

As you have repeatedly been advised @666jthomas, if you cannot provide enough information to verify that you are the account owner, as is the case in your situation, then our advisers will not be able to assist you. In order for our advisers to assist you in accessing an account then there can be no doubt of account ownership.

I'm sorry that you are having issues but we take security very seriously when it comes to our users' accounts and as such if you are unable to prove ownership then you will be unable to access an account. 

I'm locking this thread as at this stage we are simply going around in circles.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 13 (2,011 Views)