Re: Offline Mode? LOLWUT

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Offline Mode? LOLWUT

★ Newbie

So, i lost internet today. I was OK with that because, while being cut off from most forms of entertainment i thought to myself. Hey self, you can play sims 4, everything will be OK cause that game is crack right and before you know it the internet will be all better again. Well. Origin had other ideas.

When i tried to run Sims 4, my lovely shiney new game, tonight without internet there was NO WAY TO RUN IT WITHOUT SIGNING INTO ORIGIN. What the **bleep**.

So i had to hotspot my phone to allow ORIGIN to sign me in to run the game in offline mode. Please someone tell me why. In what world does it make sense to need internet to run something offline????? Origin. please fix this **bleep**. I've bought every single expansion for every single sims game that has ever been released. I'm loyal. you have your hooks in me like, seriously. But this is **bleep**.

"YO DAWG we heard you like having internet SO MUCH That when you don't have internet you have to have internet to be able to go off of the internet to play yo games!"

Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Re: Offline Mode? LOLWUT

EA Staff

You can play without internet as long as you have Origin already signed in and running before you disconnect. You can also place Origin in Offline Mode (top left Origin menu) and as long as you don't completely exit Origin you can play without internet.

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)