I was disconnected from a FUT champs, was given a DNF and a match loss.

by lucasmukas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was disconnected from a FUT champs, was given a DNF and a match loss.

★★★ Newbie

I was 65 mins into a FUT champs match, winning 1-0, I was disconnected from the game was given a DNF and a match loss. I have checked my internet connection using UOTRACE which shows no issues with my internet. I also use a wired connection. Any help or advice would be great thanks

Message 1 of 12 (3,601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was disconnected from a FUT champs, was given a DNF and a match loss.

Community Manager

Hey @lucasmukas your UO trace looks ok,  you have some high ping times and one spike over 100ms but if the issue was just with one game then it's most likely a case that you were having connection issues during that time.

If it was a server issue resulting in disconnection then we would be seeing hundreds if not thousands of posts in relation to it. It's important to remember that your internet does not need to drop fully for a disconnection to occur, all that needs to happen is that during the game you no longer have the required bandwidth to continue resulting in a disconnection. You can still be logged in to EA and your Gamertag. 

The best thing to do is to go through the connection troubleshooting steps I shared above so as to ensure that your connection is running as best it can. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (3,486 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @lucasmukas it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (3,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for the reply, I did all the troubleshooting last night and didn't help. Its been fine since I first got the game plus every game since, it was just that 1 game. 

Message 3 of 12 (3,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My UOTRACE....

Message 4 of 12 (3,579 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lucasmukas your UO trace looks ok,  you have some high ping times and one spike over 100ms but if the issue was just with one game then it's most likely a case that you were having connection issues during that time.

If it was a server issue resulting in disconnection then we would be seeing hundreds if not thousands of posts in relation to it. It's important to remember that your internet does not need to drop fully for a disconnection to occur, all that needs to happen is that during the game you no longer have the required bandwidth to continue resulting in a disconnection. You can still be logged in to EA and your Gamertag. 

The best thing to do is to go through the connection troubleshooting steps I shared above so as to ensure that your connection is running as best it can. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 12 (3,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was losing a game 3-1 around the 50th minute or so and my hotspot disconnected because my phone ran out of battery, is there no way to get my game back since it was a disconnect?

If you could get back to me it would be very much appreciated.

-Nico

gamertag:Nicnt

Message 6 of 12 (3,281 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Killercake5678 but there is nothing that we can do in cases where such as you describe above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (3,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko ok thank you
Message 8 of 12 (3,235 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @Killercake5678.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (3,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I just got disconnected when i was winning 4-2 and the game literally just ended and then i got a message saying EA servers not processing or something like that and it resulted in a DNF for some reason even though the game had already been won and i don't think it was my connection.
-Fabrizio
Message 10 of 12 (3,092 Views)