I've deleted an EA account linked to a psn and I can't log into it anymore.

by darkcyptic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I've deleted an EA account linked to a psn and I can't log into it anymore.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've deleted an EA account linked to a psn and I can't log into it anymore or link in to my other EA account. Everytime I try and log into EA and sign in with my psn information it says account ineligible and logs me out.

Help?

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I've deleted an EA account linked to a psn and I can't log into it anymore.

Community Manager

Hey @darkcyptic

Deleting an EA Account doesn't break the link to a PSN ID in the EA Account system. It wouldn't be possible to log into a different EA Account and link it with the same PSN ID that way, unfortunately. 

When you've got a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can help you get this fixed. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

All Replies

Re: I've deleted an EA account linked to a psn and I can't log into it anymore.

Community Manager

Hey @darkcyptic

Deleting an EA Account doesn't break the link to a PSN ID in the EA Account system. It wouldn't be possible to log into a different EA Account and link it with the same PSN ID that way, unfortunately. 

When you've got a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can help you get this fixed. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)