Hacked Account

by youkahou

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

This account has been hacked. I am the original owner and have managed to log back into this account. However the username, password and email were changed. I received an email three days ago but haven't had the chance to log into origin until today and was horrified to discover that I had been hacked. I had bought Sims 4 a while ago and was rightly alarmed due to being unsure if my bank account was connected or not.

The hacker of this account has changed my birth date, security questions and main language so I cannot change anything back. I would appreciate being contacted ASAP by EA via the email on this account to get this sorted because my PSN account is also linked to this and I am unsure of how to disable this. 

I have already attempted to use the contact EA portal but am unable to input the correct telephone code to get this correctly sorted. 

Please respond ASAP, thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked Account

Community Manager

@youkahou Hi,

Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call to do our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Manage security settings" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hacked Account

Community Manager

@youkahou Hi,

Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call to do our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Manage security settings" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)