Account Recovery

by jigglypuff111

Original Post

Account Recovery

★★★ Newbie

What does it take to get your Origin account recovered??? I gave my Origin ID, Serial for the only game I bought BF3, and email still nothing.. It has been since November this is getting rediculous...

Message 1 of 4 (2,652 Views)

Re: Account Recovery

★★★ Newbie

Not to mention I waited 45 mins to get told that oh.. now that you have your serial I can still can not access my account..

Message 2 of 4 (2,643 Views)

★ Novice

Never dealt with a tech support that could care less then EA. Really is extremely dissapointing.

Message 3 of 4 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@ChrisMitchell081 

This post is from 2013. I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards so someone can reach out to you. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, if you still need help please give us specific information on your post so we can figure out what's happening.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (438 Views)