strange multiplayer bug.

by KiittyPerry

Original Post

strange multiplayer bug.

★★ Novice

Hello there, looking for help.

Everytime i join a multiplayer match i get a 5 minute loading screen, then load in to no UI and i am unable to move (sometimes i can move but my mouse doesnt respond + no UI). this just keeps happening again and again.

I don't have the best computer but it runs singleplayer very easily.

Have not been able to find anyone else with this problem, could just be blind though.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks x

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Re: strange multiplayer bug.

★★ Novice

bump

Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have similar problem, its only happens when you join not started match yet and you are not a host, script which explains this territory seems doesnt starting at all, but when you join already active match theres no such problem also as when you hosting the game, at first i thought its because of my russian version, but now i see thats problem with something else. At home PC game running perfectly on maximum settings but i have this problem, at work laptop game running at lowest setting and i dont see this problem at all, when work is over im gonna check some thoughts that i have can causee that problem and see will it help, atm need to check:

1. Connection issue (though i doubtin that, all other bioware and other companies games working fine)

2. Reinstalling Windows

Sorry for my english Standard smile

Upd. Hmm it seems that theres problem with cross country gaming, just tried to connect to some guys who speaks english and got that problem even at work laptop :\

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for the reply, good to know it's not just me. 

Yeah it is definitely when joining into a lobby and not a game, wish i could host so it wouldn't be a problem but no one connects to my australian ping :c 

Hopefully they fix it soon then.

Goodluck burning that demon scum (: 

x

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)