OK, back to malachite locations for a second...

by SmileePhaceVA

Original Post

Re: OK, back to malachite locations for a second...

★★★ Newbie

second time playing and watching for it, I found two in shacks in Fallow Mire.  Did not get any in Hinterlands from enemies.

Message 11 of 20 (3,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

there are 2 pieces in shacks in the Fallow Mire area.

Message 12 of 20 (3,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just found one in Forbidden Oasis after openning 2nd frozen door with shards. one of the guards drop it after i killed him. Hope it helps cuz i spend 160 hours on that game and i had one malachite missing and now finally got it.
Message 13 of 20 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have 3, after 126 hours, could not remember where I found them. Will keep searching, but have repeatedly tried the MIre, Hinterlands, Oasis, Plains, etc. Will give it another shot.

Message 14 of 20 (3,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found 3 malachite in the fade around the walls
Message 15 of 20 (3,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I just found Malachite in the chest in Granite Point in the Fallow Mire. Aside from the ones in the chest near the Hinterlands dragon, it seems to spawn randomly (and rarely).

Message 16 of 20 (2,968 Views)

★ Novice
Don't know if it helps, but I just looted a malachite from the bandit leader at the mountain fortress in Hinterlands. (Same guy that drops the epic Vangaird armor...) I've made it a habit of being sure to go through and sell valuables manually to be sure I don't accidentally sell stuff I may need later.
Message 17 of 20 (2,218 Views)

★★ Novice

Quest was driving me crazy. Hope this helps someone:

Got three after Hinterlands Dragon and the last one 

SPOILER:

in the main story line after being sucked into the fade at the wardens fortress in some random loot crystal there.

Definitely not accepting any more requisition quests

Peace

Message 18 of 20 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Novice

Liar

@Player_nn0t8njp wrote:

i found one at Crestwood at the rusted horn before you Drain the lake to the right there is a lader to go down by the front door there is a chest at the botom there is 1 malachite in it   hope this helps found it the second time i played throuh 

Message 19 of 20 (1,725 Views)

Re: Malachite Location

★★★ Newbie
I looted malachite off of a soldier in the hinterlands within the first 10 hours of game play.
Message 20 of 20 (1,536 Views)