Linking my Xbox One to to Dragon Age Keep.

by Kayla0525

Original Post

Linking my Xbox One to to Dragon Age Keep.

★★★ Newbie

I have contacted already three advisors and they are all telling me the same thing. They tell me they will guide me on how to add my xbox one persona on the dragon age keep website. Then they email me thanking me for contacting them with this problem. I really don't want to do this online chat stuff again. So can someone please help me with this! I'm using my xbox one as my internet browser. 

Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 2 (585 Views)

Re: Linking my Xbox One to to Dragon Age Keep.

Now first off....I don't own a Xbox, and my Sony is a PS3, which rarely gets used anymore....ie, I am a PC gamer.

So now with that info....

It was my understanding that you created an Origin account, and if you used the same email as your Xbox account, it would then link the two accounts.  iF this didn't happen, then you had to contact EA help chatline and they would then link the two accounts.  Once the two accounts were linked, then signing into DA Keep should then access both your PC and Xbox info.  This was how I understood all this to work....I was kinda hoping someone more versed in Xbox would chime in with maybe more first hand info.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (557 Views)