Flames of Inquisition weapons please help !?

by azrielnight

Original Post

Flames of Inquisition weapons please help !?

★★★ Newbie

I have the Flames of Inquisition weapons instal on my client but i havent pick them in the start of the game now i have the skyholde and dont know if i can pick them know please someone help me with it .

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 9 (611 Views)

Re: Flames of Inquisition weapons please help !?

★ Novice

They're the dragon weapons that are in the special deliveries chest next to the bed when you first wake up in Haven.  You should get the schematics to craft the dragon armors/weapons once you reach Skyhold.

Message 2 of 9 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes thanks but my question is can i take them from some chest  in skyhold cuz its not the same if i made them and if i take them the stats and everything will be different !

thank you

@Azrus wrote:

They're the dragon weapons that are in the special deliveries chest next to the bed when you first wake up in Haven.  You should get the schematics to craft the dragon armors/weapons once you reach Skyhold.

Message 3 of 9 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

the schematics allow you to build the armor, IIRC the base HP does not change though. You will get different stats, for resists, and buffs depending on the materials used to build them. You keep the shematics indefinitely, unless you manually move them from your inventory, to your valuables for sale. So, it is possible to build multiple sets. You should receive 3 sets of schematics. 1 set for light armor, 1 set for medium armor, and one set for heavy.

Message 4 of 9 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well you maybe correct but i dont have them so can you tell me if there is some step i need to take and somehow to put them in the game it maybe bug i found 3-4 already ? 

Message 5 of 9 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Now is haven after the pride demon? As I don't wake up in no bed. when I start the game. And when I get control of my pc is not til just before Cassandara orders the very first gate open. And there is not chest at all. And if it matters I'm running the game without an import from Dragonage II and I use the PC version of the game.

Message 6 of 9 (473 Views)

★★ Pro

That is still before haven. it's part of the "tutorial" area. once you've beaten the pride demon, you will wake up in haven for the first time.

Message 7 of 9 (424 Views)

★★ Pro

It could be a skill level issue. I was at about level 10 or so, before I got to skyhold. 

Try leveling up, and see if that helps, if not, I would suggest, backing up your save games, and uninstalling the game, and doing a fresh "CLEAN" install of the game.

I know it would be a pain, and time consuming, but it may be worth it.

Message 8 of 9 (422 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@redneck1st wrote:

Now is haven after the pride demon? As I don't wake up in no bed. when I start the game. And when I get control of my pc is not til just before Cassandara orders the very first gate open. And there is not chest at all. And if it matters I'm running the game without an import from Dragonage II and I use the PC version of the game.

Have is right after the pride demon after you disrupt the rift a cut scene happens and poof your in bed waking up.

Message 9 of 9 (388 Views)