DA:I keeps saying session has been lost

by audrizzle13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA:I keeps saying session has been lost

★★ Novice

Recently my game is bringing me to the main menu saying my session has been lost about every 10 minutes. I am playing on single player and am pretty far into the game finishing the main story. This is my second play through and have never had any problems like this on my first one. Please help because it’s getting really annoying and making it almost unplayable.

Message 1 of 3 (711 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA:I keeps saying session has been lost

I have heard two things cause this.....

One is cloud backup, and the other is lunge and slash ability when the upgrade other than Mighty is taken.

I have only had this happen on one character out of many, so I don't know which caused my issue, as I rarely have either enabled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (668 Views)

All Replies

I have heard two things cause this.....

One is cloud backup, and the other is lunge and slash ability when the upgrade other than Mighty is taken.

I have only had this happen on one character out of many, so I don't know which caused my issue, as I rarely have either enabled.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (669 Views)

Hero

If the error is only happening during combat, the mage immolate spell (and possibly fire mines) has also been known to cause this issue, make sure your character and companions are not using it. That version of the issue typically only happens to certain playthroughs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (639 Views)