game constantly resetting itself?

by pu141zq7lig4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game constantly resetting itself?

★★ Novice

hi, im playing on xbox one and own all of the expansions bar the two newest kits. 

my game keeps on resetting itself everytime i go back onto it - i load it up and it gives me the terms & services, etc, and sometimes will even have a blank dashboard urging me to start anew. 

so far, my progress has not been impacted by this; i can still access families i have made and saved to my device no problem, which is almost more confusing. 

Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game constantly resetting itself?

Community Manager

Hi @pu141zq7lig4,

Are you able to access the online portion of The Gallery, or are you having issues there as well? 

Please make sure your Xbox gamertag is fully linked up with your EA account, and that the email address on your EA account is verified- this typically happens when your accounts are not properly linked and the email address on your EA account hasn't been verified. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Yes, some people have this problem.

Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @pu141zq7lig4,

Are you able to access the online portion of The Gallery, or are you having issues there as well? 

Please make sure your Xbox gamertag is fully linked up with your EA account, and that the email address on your EA account is verified- this typically happens when your accounts are not properly linked and the email address on your EA account hasn't been verified. 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)