[CURRENT ISSUE] Console - Time Reset / Progress Lost

by RenasaiH

Original Post

Why do my save files keep deleting?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.11.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them, I don't have all the kits, I'm missing 3-4 and do not have Batu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, there is nothing I am doing on my end to delete the saves.
What happens when the bug occurs? I play the game just fine, but I will save the game file and enter the main menu and I will see it there but when I close out of the game and come back later the most recent save file is gone. It has happened to 2-3 of my save files.
What do you expect to see? I expect that my save files will save and been there when I go back to play the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I will be playing a save file, save it through out my game of course. I will save and exit to main menu, go to the main menu and see my most recent save under resume. Then I will exit it the game and come back another time to play and that save file will be completely deleted. It is extremely frustrating when I put in a lot of my time to a save file and it ends up deleted. 

Message 11 of 15 (644 Views)

Re: CAS messes with save files?

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox one. My save files keep randomly deleting and it’s been happening since I for high school years. They will save, and I’ll see them on the main menu but when I come back to them later on the file with be completely deleted. 

Message 12 of 15 (604 Views)

Re: Why do my save files keep deleting?

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue. I loook at the saved data on my PS4 and see the save I made but when opening the Game Manu and trying to load the save, it is completely gone

Message 13 of 15 (598 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Game doesn't save/Time reset on transition/(Part) Progress l

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I am having the same problem on PS4 console

Is there any troubleshooting that can be done?

Message 14 of 15 (599 Views)

Re: CAS messes with save files?

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me also.  It was suppose to be fixed with the last patch but still happening

Message 15 of 15 (499 Views)