How can I access dinosaur mode in command and conquer tiberium dawn?

by frenz_IV

Original Post

How can I access dinosaur mode in command and conquer tiberium dawn?

★★★ Newbie

Hi Folks!

Can someone please tell me how to access the dinosaur mode in command and conquer tiberium dawn?

I so much need it!

Thank you!

frenz

Message 1 of 2 (1,949 Views)

Re: How can I access dinosaur mode in command and conquer tiberium dawn?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@frenz_IV

Install the unofficial 1.06 patch  for the game. It will conveniently add the funpark dinosaur campaign to the "New Missions" list, where you can also find the Covert Operations missions.

Because the original game allowed side selection for the funpark campaign, it is added twice: once at the top, with the GDI missions, and once further down with the Nod ones. The only difference between these two entries are some construction options you get in the campaign, and the helicopters your helipads get, though, since you don't really play with GDI or Nod.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (1,936 Views)