C&C TD: Published map not available for online lobbies

by Tiinusen

Original Post

Re: C&C TD: Published map not available for online lobbies

★★ Novice
@Destructor19341 I dont find the Button "Change (view)" are you sure it called that? Also the Steam Agreement dont show up after its already aggreed.
Message 21 of 37 (2,039 Views)

★★ Novice
@kuma20xx If you click on your map, on the right hand side it has the File Size, the Date posted and the Change Note ( view ). The view is a link. If you click that link there would be a Steam Agreement that you had to accept. However that was the old solution before this happened again.
Message 22 of 37 (2,034 Views)

★ Novice
@ISeeMangos Hello, it seems that all of your maps were uploaded successfully now. Could you please let me know how you solve the issue? Thanks!
Message 23 of 37 (1,640 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ICEVOLCANO Waited some time ago, deleted all my maps and reuploaded from start again
Message 24 of 37 (1,625 Views)

★ Novice
@ISeeMangos I deleted and reuploaded the map few times yesterday. Just woke up, it works now. Thanks!
Message 25 of 37 (1,614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@ICEVOLCANOGlad to know is working, now time to enjoy the creation of maps

Message 26 of 37 (1,607 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

For anyone seeing this now, this is where you can find the Steam Subscriber Agreement and the Steam Workshop Agreement you need to sign.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/workshoplegalagreement/?appid=0

It's hidden in a bit of a weird corner on Steam; in your Workshop files, you need to click on "Enter or Update Your Payment Info" to find this.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 27 of 37 (1,155 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Nyerguds  Unfortunately this hasn't solved the issue yet .

Here is instructions on how to find the Workshop agreement 

There is a " workshop agreement" and a " subscriber agreement " that you must now agree to.

1, You need to open your workshop files (so you can see your maps)

2. on the right side under Your Workshop it has 2 links , 1, Enter or Update your Payment Info 2. View Legal agreement

3. Click on the Enter or Update your payment info , This takes you to a Getting Paid on steam page, Look down the right side and you will see a Link

Workshop Legal Agreement Click that link.

4 at the top of this page you will likely see some green writing that says when you accepted the Steam Subscriber agreement .. If you scroll down the page you should see another button that says " Accept both again"

After you press this button you should see two green lines at the top of the page the new line should say "You have accepted this latest version of the Steam Workshop Agreement" You might have to reopen this page again , i forgot if it reloaded it self.

Then delete the map from steam , set the published Field = 0 in the mpr/ini  , and try republishing you map .

It hasn't worked for me yet ,(i signed the workshop one 3 days ago  and just tried another copy of of a map) 

but if you do manage to get a map published let us know here
, Also it might be wise to wait say 1/2 hour after doing this part before trying to republish maps

Message 28 of 37 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that and it did not work.

Message 29 of 37 (1,117 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Nyerguds 

@westb182 

Wek i have  been waiting for some news . regarding my tickets.

Steam  finally says there is no lock  or anything pending on my workshop items.

EA Help finally said it is a bug , and have reported it up the food chain.  

So who knows when it will get fixed , hopefully soon.

Message 30 of 37 (1,062 Views)