Original Post

Re: burnout paradise game servers not being entered

★★★ Apprentice

where can i send you my video atcam can not be sent from here 

Message 71 of 91 (1,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Use the video upload link in your profile here then share / make public or upload it to YouTube then post the link they give you.

1st video uploaded to ANSWERS HQ

Message 72 of 91 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Here is the video link:https://youtu.be/WizvqPUNSig
Message 73 of 91 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Guide

1st you should have all ready have created accounts at both Origin and EA.com and it all works the easiest if you use the same name and password for both accounts. The next time you play and the log on screen pops up use the name and password for the Origin and EA.com accounts.

Fill in name>press enter>fill in password>press enter>select remember me>click log in / log on.

That should stop any log in error message you get before you get to the log in screen. 

After watching your video try logging in like I do it and see what happens...

Message 74 of 91 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I made the account the same as the origin account but I still can not enter so now I do not know what I am changing according to the countries servers

Message 75 of 91 (1,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Uninstall the game and Vanity Pack completely then reboot your computer. Reinstall Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box and when you get to the set up screen use the Origin name and password, then log in like I described in red font. Then reinstall Vanity Pack.

Message 76 of 91 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've done everything you said but I can not enter everything I've cleaned up including the vanity pack restarted the computer but did not change according to countries servers

Message 77 of 91 (1,358 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What can and can't you get into? I was looking around and found this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ , we may have covered everything there but look at it anyway just to be sure.

Message 78 of 91 (7,051 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am very much thankful to my friends but I have come to the servers and if you have what you want please accept it Standard smile

Message 79 of 91 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

but the thing is I want to login to the paradise network, but the following is happening under a white screen, just write something like turn around and wait for help from you.

Message 80 of 91 (1,325 Views)